Sectional Title Body Corporate loans:
- Refurbishment loans
- Consolidation of debt loans
TUHF's Bridging Finance has been designed to provide solutions to problems that investor's face when raising loan term finance for the purchase of an inner city building. TUHF's Bridging Finance is competitively priced and, depending on the requirements of the particular problem, quickly available. Cost to client is based on the level of security available with the highest price being for unsecured loans.
TUHF's ideal is to work with people who:
- Know the neighbourhood in which they're investing i.e. the city centre
- Have the right property management skills and property development skills
- Have the right network of contacts
- Are proud of owning well-maintained, clean buildings
- Are confident they will make sufficient profit from their business to keep going
- Are competent rental housing entrepreneurs
TUHF finances transactions not wishes. Prospective clients should already own a building, be in possession of a signed deed of sale or have a clear strategy to obtain property.