Empowerment Entrepreneur Property Fund
The GPF seeks to continually develop products aimed at addressing housing market funding challenges. GPF products are reviewed annually to determine their effectiveness.
The Entrepreneur Empowerment Property Fund (EEPF) is an incubator programme designed to promote participation of previously disadvantaged owned companies in the affordable rental property market.
The programme is limited to prospective participants invited on public tender annually.
- Companies with HDI 100 % shareholding, HDI women and youth owned applicants are encouraged
- A potential project that can yield a minimum of 15 affordable housing units in Gauteng;
- That can demonstrate access to unencumbered capital minimum of R450 000 or 5% of total project cost as equity;
- At least 75% of professionals and contractors must have majority HDI shareholding;
- Applicants who are first time property entrepreneurs are encouraged;
- First time property developers will be limited to the maximum total project cost of R20 million;
- A project that is ready for implementation